FLORIDA NEEDS A STRONG PIPELINE OF CAREGIVERS
We can help you find and hire them.
Florida is in critical need of certified nursing assistants (CNAs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), registered nurses (RNs) and other frontline caregivers to work in long-term care facilities. Florida Care for the Aging is a resource of the Florida Health Care Association to help skilled nursing facilities with recruiting caregivers and set them on a path toward a long and rewarding career.
FHCA MEMBER Benefits
FHCA members receive the following benefits:
- Reach a new pool of applicants through statewide marketing efforts
- Complimentary job postings via the FHCA LTC Career Center, with job opportunities highlighted as part of the program
- Free customizable promotional materials that facilities can use for marketing the benefits of working in long term care
- Complimentary educational webinars on workforce-related topics
- Connections to job seeker referral sources to further promote your open positions and reach candidates
If your Florida skilled nursing or assisted living facility is not yet a member of the Florida Health Care Association, click here to learn how to join.
See below for webinars and other resources.
As CaregiversFL Career Program participating providers please help us do the following:
- Share limited information about current nursing home providers for participation in a survey to inform our retention efforts
- Respond to job seekers referred through the job board
- Update job openings as needed
- Report data related to specific metrics required by the grant
For questions about the program, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Florida Care for the Aging is sponsored by the Florida Health Care Association.
© 2022 Florida Care for the Aging