FLORIDA NEEDS MORE CNAs
We can help you find and hire them.
Florida is in critical need of certified nursing assistants, or CNAs, to work in long-term care facilities. Our grant-funded CaregiversFL Career Program aims to recruit 3,000 CNAs in two years, increasing the pool of applicants for your long-term care or skilled nursing facility.
Already a Participating Provider with the CaregiversFL Career Program?
Access our Provider Page to find your next CNA candidate via our program resources.
Nursing home providers that participate in the free CaregiversFL Career Program receive the following benefits:
- Reach a new pool of applicants through the program’s statewide marketing efforts
- Complimentary job postings via the FHCA LTC Career Center, with job opportunities highlighted as part of the program
- Free customizable promotional materials that facilities can use for marketing the benefits of working in long term care
- Complimentary educational webinars on workforce-related topics
- Access to employee survey data to inform your organization’s workforce initiatives
- Connections to job seeker referral sources to further promote your open positions and reach candidates
If your Florida skilled nursing facility is not yet a member of the CaregiversFL Career Program, complete the form linked below to become a participating provider.
See below for webinars and other resources.
As CaregiversFL Career Program participating providers please help us do the following:
- Share limited information about current nursing home providers for participation in a survey to inform our retention efforts
- Respond to job seekers referred through the job board
- Update job openings as needed
- Report data related to specific metrics required by the grant
For questions about the program, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch our Informational Webinar to learn more about the CaregiversFL Career Program benefits to participating providers and how to sign up to participate.
Contact our team to learn more about how your skilled nursing facility can benefit from the CaregiversFL Career Program.
Florida Care for the Aging is sponsored by Florida Education and Development Foundation, Inc. and the State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration.
© 2022 Florida Care for the Aging